Main Street Arcade, built in 1921, is one of the last remnants of the historic downtown Main Street in Oklahoma City. Initially home to Hill’s Business College and later the Downtown Baptist Church, the building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2014.
The Arcade is prominently located in the midst of several significant developments in west downtown Oklahoma City. The building includes 16,784 square feet of office space that can be divided among three tenants and a series of first-floor storefronts that may include two restaurants.
Project Type: Historic Renovation, Office and Retail
Size: 30,000 square feet
Developer: Pivot Project
Architect: Gardner Architects
Contractor: Lingo Construction